Made from beautiful porcelain, veneers are wafer-thin shells that are placed over the front surface of teeth to create a completely rejuvenated look for your smile! Located in La Grange, IL, Dr. Carolyn Bronke D.D.S. offers veneers to help their patients cover up a variety of cosmetic concerns—read on to find out what this treatment can do for you!
1. Veneers can fix your smile flaws: Porcelain veneers can improve your smile instantly! Handcrafted to perfectly cover the front surface of the teeth, these shells are used to fix teeth that are chipped, crooked, gapped, cracked, worn down, misaligned, or irregularly shaped. Once bonded to the front of teeth, they are able to change the color, shape, size, and length
2. Veneers can give you a strong smile: Some patents have weak teeth, and as a result, they have lots of problems with their smile. When your teeth are weak, they're more prone to decay and damage. To counteract this, veneers provide the strength of porcelain to each treated tooth!
3. Veneers can brighten your smile: If you use tobacco products or drink lots of coffee, your teeth will darken over time. Certain medications such as antihistamines and drugs for high blood pressure can also cause major teeth stains. Luckily, porcelain veneers can whiten your teeth and keep them looking their best for years to come. Unlike natural teeth, veneers resist stains remarkably well!
4. Veneers are natural looking: These days, there is a growing demand for customized, natural-looking dental veneers created by professional dental ceramists. Porcelain veneers look completely natural and will give you a true smile makeover. Your veneers will have the same look, feel, and luster as your natural teeth. With veneers, you will enjoy the confidence of having a beautiful smile.
5. You will look better for longer: With veneers, you can enjoy a fresh smile for years to come. With proper oral hygiene and regular dental visits, your veneers could last for many years—up to 15, in fact!
A bad smile can keep you from living the life you love. Don't wait—call our La Grange office today at (708) 354-1335 to schedule a dental consultation either Dr. Carolyn Bronke or Dr. Josephine Puleoat!